[nmglug] X - no screens found

Mars DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Fri Dec 12 14:32:26 PST 2003

No. That did not work. I got 4.2.something.

Mars

Gary Sandine wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 12:15, Mars DeLapp wrote:
>
>>Apt-get did not work to find XFree86 4.3 because it has not been officially
>>added to debian yet. But you can find the .deb files at
>>ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/x/xfree86/
>

> Did not
>
> # apt-get -t unstable install [various xfree86 v4.3 packages]
>
> work after adding unstable to your sources.list?

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. Electrical Engineers.
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1300 Luisa St Ste 23
Santa Fe NM 87505
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com