[NMGLUG] website project

Jason Schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Fri Oct 10 10:32:56 PDT 2003

Hello all

Here are some notes and a to do list to get us rolling.

Will: The website has not been made yet:-)

Current To Do list:

- Website structure setup
- About Us, our name, our mission and what we do. (group effort with a
coordinator)
-Description of affiliates
-Tutorials
-Add to this list if I missed anything
-Anything from the notes below

Post to the list what you want/can do and then once it is done post it again
so we can all review, approve and publish it.

nmglug.org website structure notes from meeting 10/09:

Home - Pics of Penguin & GNU, Featured project,  News and Activities, warm
invite, about us, our name, our mission, and what we do, mailing list link.

News & Activities - Next meeting, activity description

Meetings - Map, About location, date (on index page)

Mailing List - How to join, what it is, mail archive, admin login, contact us

Tutorials - Submit tutorials to group for review and eventually publishing

Affiliates - need description of why they are affiliated with us and what they
do: nmlug.org, laclinux.com, santafebaking.com

Links - gnu.org, fsf.org, linux.org/groups, tldp.org, more?

Future To Do List:
- Web based publishing for notes
- Research possibility of Forum/mailing list merge
- web based e-mail response to mailing list.

NMGLUG Positions as of 10/09:

Coordinators:
- Sam Noble
- Jason Schaefer