[NMGLUG] website project --and function of 'Reply'

Will Pearson wpearson at mail.sfps.k12.nm.us
Fri Oct 10 14:56:32 PDT 2003

My vote on this is 'no' as well. People expect to 'reply' to the list,
not necessarily the original sender of the email.

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 11:56, Sam Noble wrote:
> > Home - Pics of Penguin & GNU,
>
> I know Jason wasn't super hot on the image on Stallman's stickers but
> here is it's web page with 10 different versions if anyone wants
> consider it.
> http://www.gnu.org/graphics/bwcartoon.html
> There's also a link to other FSF art there.
>
> Also, when I hit Reply; Evolution set me up to reply direct to Jason. Is
> this what we want? (I vote no.)

+---------------------------+------------------------------------------+
|William Pearson            |       "My computer crashes too!"         |
|Desk# 505-467-2583         |           --Bill Gates, 2001             |
|Pager# 505-820-8488        +------------------------------------------+
|Technology Resource Center |  "The tree of liberty must be refreshed  |
|Santa Fe Public Schools    |    from time to time with the blood of   |
|                           |  Patriots & Tyrants" --Thomas Jefferson  |
|"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary |
|safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin       |
|"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World |
|War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." --Albert Einstein      |
|"The purpose of war is to decide who has justice on his side, the     |
|looser is the guilty one" --Lucan                                     |