[NMGLUG] nmglug.org website 1st edition

Sam Noble samn at peoplepc.com
Sun Oct 12 00:13:18 PDT 2003

> > > BTW I hit "reply" and it wanted to reply to both
> Jason and the list.
> > > That doesn't seem right.

OK, so I don't know the root cause;

> > I accidentally sent it to nmglug.com. It was
returned
> to me. How come
> > you got a copy?

(Wierdness)

But the one message from Jason to the list has the list
and Jason in the reply header. That's why Gary got both
with reply I'm sure. (insightful I know)

But the rest of the messages headers look like what
we're intending.

> Ahhh. Reply to user messed me up and now reply to list
> messed me up:-)

Does this mean you know how you got yourself added to
that reply-to field Jason?
<TNG'sDATAasSherlockHolmes>Or is this a mystery we need
to investigate?</TNG'sDATAasSherlockHolmes>

P.S. Site looks great to me.
P.P.S. I said DATAasS