[nmglug] Gnu/Linux Breadbox PC

Jason Schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Tue Apr 20 22:31:35 PDT 2004

Hello all

Today we built a custom desk for the gnu/linux BreadBox PC. This
thursday meeeting we can now finally install it!

I am currently working on a flyer to place next to the breadbox and for
general use, to promote nmglug and free software. I wanted to make 250
copies. I am making a two sided 3.5''x11'' card stock, with color front
and b/w back. I need to get an exact quote, but will cost approx. $170.
I am currently looking for money to make this possible. If you would
like to help, please contact me.  I aim to get this finnished and
printed by thurs at 5:30.

See you thursday,
Jason