[nmglug] Gnu/Linux Breadbox PC

Kevin Karns kkarns at linuxmail.org
Wed Apr 21 05:33:18 PDT 2004

Jason wrote:
> and b/w back. I need to get an exact quote, but will cost approx. $170.
> I am currently looking for money to make this possible. If you would
> like to help, please contact me.

Jason,

got a personal Paypal account?  Just let me know what the account name is.

OR

I can mail you some SCOX stock, however it's losing value pretty quickly, so you better sell it fast.

OR

We could talk the weasles at S2 and turn in a linux customer or locate a potential SCO investor in Santa Fe.  We could probably negotiate a percentage of S2's percentage that they get from SCO.

Kevin K.