[nmglug] thanks for the help

Mike Choi mikechoi15 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 12:01:51 PDT 2004

Very special thanks to John S. and especially Sam for
helping me install Fedora Core 2 Linux on my notebook
pc.  I wanted to have a dual boot (Linux or Windows)
and we tried defrag the drive, but instead just
installed both OS's. It took a while but it got done.
The next challenge was setting up the wireless card.
It took some real elbow grease and relentlessness, but
it got done. Now, I'm writing this post on Mozilla in
the Linux Gnome environment in the Santa Fe Baking Co.

Thanks,
Mike