[nmglug] motd

Jason Davis mohadib at openactive.org
Wed Dec 8 16:54:20 PST 2004

Hello,
 The output of uname -a keeps getting written to the first line
of /etc/motd. I think this happens when my box gets rebooted ..
(I just edited the file or I would compare last modified time to uptime)
Anyone know how to make this stop? (Debian testing)

my motd :) (after removing the uname stuff)

*ClaimMD - Runque2                          *
* o                                         *
*  \_/\o                                    *
* ( Oo)                        \|/          *
* (_=-)  .===O-   ~~~~~Z~A~P~~ -O-          *
* /   \_/U'                    /|\          *
* ||  |_/                                   *
* \\  |                                     *
* {K ||    !TRESSPASERS WILL BE SHOT!       *
*  | PP                                     *

Thanks,
Jason Davis
mohadib at openactive.org
~