[nmglug] Did I already tell you?

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Wed Jun 2 10:39:51 PDT 2004

About a little problem I have with a wireless card?
Then, just in case I didn't,
I have a broadcom one, for which I downloaded the -already expired- 30
days version of driverloader from linmodem, it allowed me to load the
windows driver.
Then I bought an orinoco one, but this one comes with the Atheros, I am
still reading mad wi fi README.
Then I got the ndis wrapper who managed to load the windows driver for
the broadcom again,
but, wen I do cardctl insert the driver that loads is the driverloader one.
I tried rmmod driverloader and modprobe ndiswrapper after, before doing
cardctl insert, but still is picking the driverloader one,
How can I get rid of it and make the ndiswrapper take its place?
Which and where is the .config file?
Thanks again good people,
Andres.

--