[nmglug] Sorry I missed yesterday's meeting,

Anthony Martinez nmglug at pi.mrtheplague.net
Fri Jun 4 08:04:27 PDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 08:55:46AM -0600, Andres Paglayan
carved this out of pure phosphors:
> just wanted to introduce my new signature motto

Unfortunately, I missed yesterday's meeting as well. Apparently i'm supposed to
call and poll periodically to see if my dad made any plans that overlapped my
plans (i guess it's too much to ask for *him* to call me and kinda tell me...)

I had a great time laying tile instead of drinking coffee and showing off my
.screenrc (NOT).

> --
> Andres Paglayan
> andres at paglayan.com
> Ph: (505) 986-1561
> Santa Fe, NM USA
>
> Open Source is like Love. The more you share it the better it gets.

panic("Detected a card I can't drive - whoops\n");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/drivers/net/daynaport.c