[nmglug] Meeting Tonight

Sam Noble sam.noble at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 07:33:52 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 22:34, WA7BSZ wrote:
> I enjoyed the meeting up there tonight.  A nice smaller group where you
> get to discuss topics more quickly.

Glad you enjoyed yourself Kim, it's _always_ a pleasure to have a new
face. And you should know that last night's turnout while not a record
low, was very small, There will often be quite a few more people (12-20
is not uncommon)

> I will be probably asking about wireless tools and another time around
> about just connecting computer to computer through NAT routers on both
> ends.
Don't forget that you're very welcome to ask your questions here on this
mailing list when you don't want to wait for the next meeting.

And when you don't want to wait for email... come join us in our irc
channel (chatroom) You'll find brief instructions here:
http://nmglug.org/irc.html