[nmglug] website additions

Sam Noble sam.noble at comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 22:40:44 PST 2004

Jason, great work on your rewrite of the Very Verbose Guide.
Here's a quick note that might save someone a hassle if they're using it
with a newer kernel.
The latest kernels have a new 'xconfig' that needs a different package.
So the first code block in in the 'Concise Guide' needs to include
libqt3-mt-dev (and perhaps with a note about which kernels require it,
I'm guessing it started with 2.6.0 but I haven't gotten around to an
xconfig until 2.6.4) Also I'm guessing at least one of the other
dependencies is no longer necessary. (looks like it's tk8.2, and for the
record you don't need tk8.3 either :)

Can you tell what I've been up to tonight?
CC
CC
CC
CC