[nmglug] copies of free sw magazine for NMGLUG

Brian Gough bjg at network-theory.co.uk
Mon May 17 04:03:35 PDT 2004

Hello,

I got your address from the listing of GNU user groups on the gnu.org
website.

I'm distributing a new magazine/newsletter about free software (with
articles by RMS, Eben Moglen, Georg Greve and others).

If you would like some free copies for your group, and copies of our
book catalogue, let me know how many you think you could use and what
address to ship them to -- I'll be glad to send you some.

best regards
--
Brian Gough

p.s. nice to see a GnuLug in Santa Fe, when I lived there some years
ago I had to do the round-trip to the Albuquerque LUG for meetings.

Network Theory Ltd,
Publishing Free Software Manuals --- http://www.network-theory.co.uk/