[nmglug] spurious iq

Ed Brown ebrown at lanl.gov
Wed May 26 10:25:44 PDT 2004

Does fedora have 'mouseconfig' or 'redhat-config-mouse'?  Try running
one of those to select the right settings for your mouse.

Or, look for
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
in /etc/X11/XF86Config[-4] and compare to one of your other fedora boxes
that works ok (assuming they have the same mouse).

-Ed