[nmglug] cheers for the crowd who voted.

Sam Noble sam.noble at comcast.net
Fri May 28 10:20:45 PDT 2004

Yeah, if you signed up at redhat.meetup.com then you would have/will be
getting a similar email. Andres just forwarded his to the list, to show
that our insidious plan to pull all the redhatters into our GNU group is
on track! :)

Anyway, we should probably make an effort to be a bit redhat centric
next week so as not to alienate anyone who shows up for the meetup,
rather than specifically the glug.

Or at least be prepared to discuss in passing:
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux v. Fedora -- What's the difference?
* RHCE whats the value of it?  What is it exactly?  how do i go
about getting it?  Do employers seek RHCE people?
* Would a Red Hat-specific Linux User Group be a good idea for
the Brisbane area?

Maybe I'll try installing fedora somewhere. (like maybe in Brisbane
wherever that may be :)