[nmglug] High Mayhem

Josh Gentry jgentry at swcp.com
Mon Nov 1 09:51:44 PST 2004

How did streaming the High Mayhem music festival go?  I was checking
that out on your website, and that is a cool event for a LUG.

I think you are aware of the existence of the New Mexico Open Source
User Group, www.nmosug.org.  The geographical distance is a bit of a
barrier, but it seems like some cross-pollination between groups would
be beneficial.   Are you guys really meeting every other thursday?

Nov. 10 is the next NMOSUG meeting, at TVI, and John Fleck is going to
talk about his experience working on the Gnome project.  I think he
worked mostly on documentation.  Should be interesting to hear some real
experience working on one of these projects.  Anyone is welcome.

Thanks,

Josh

--
Josh Gentry