[nmglug] santa fe linux?

troy banther troy at banther-trx.homeunix.com
Thu Nov 4 09:48:24 PST 2004

I would love to have a copy of this distro myself. I don't have bit
torrent. Is there a way someone can burn a copy and I can pay back the
cost of the CD and postage?

Troy Banther
908 E. Amazon St.
Portales, NM 88130

-----
"Active non-violence engages evil, it does not withdraw from it."
-----
troy banther, b.s. (squared)
slackware linux user and vegan
http://banther-trx.homeunix.com