[nmglug] web and email server setup

Mars DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Fri Nov 5 20:32:37 PST 2004

Andres wrote:
> so far I am using an external dns  service , cdmon.com (it's free but in
> Spanish)

Spanish is another one of those things I need to learn, along with DNS. I'll check it out.

> I only have one ip and one domain here,
> so everything goes here with no complications,
> but as soon as  I get the email  working  I'll dive into dns,

Actually, Gary offered to do DNS for me so I suppose I really don't need to learn BIND or set up a name server. But I
would still like to learn it.

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1300 Luisa St Ste 23
Santa Fe NM 87505
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com