[nmglug] Free Software, Free Energy

joe at highmayhem.com joe at highmayhem.com
Mon Nov 29 11:42:40 PST 2004

Solar energy isn't all that free and off the grid. It require the use of
batteries which have harm full environmental effects. The severity of
the effects can be debated vs, the effects of "the grid".

I suggest body power as a cleaner alternative. Remember those wrist
watches that were powered my the movement of it's self on ones wrist.
Suppose a supper efficient computer that was powered by energy harnessed
from key strokes and mouse use. For vegans like Troy and I this would be
totally plant based energy.

ok, ok I'm dreaming but seriously I don't know about those batteries.
What if every one used them?