[nmglug] A true IE replacement??

Tim Emerick timothyemerick at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 07:26:52 PDT 2004

I've been using firefox since it first came out.

Most of the corporate sites that I _need_ to visit usually use active-x or some other IE only web tricks and firefox/konquerer balk at them.  It's really a shame when an entire industry is entrenched in MS technology.

I've been trying to find a browser that I can run on either linux or windows that offers all of the functionality of IE.  Just how close can firefox (or another browser) come to being 99% IE compatible?

Tim