[nmglug] exim configuration file,

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Thu Oct 28 07:45:30 PDT 2004

I can't judge any of those MTAs, as this is my first experience
administrating an email server.
I quickly switched to postfix because:
It was suggested in the list. (before doing /usr/sbin/eximconfig was).
It seemed easier for a newbie to have it working as it's already sending
and receiving with just 4 trivial questions at installation time.
I -subjectively- perceive that online documentation is much clear and
user friendly for Postfix, in the sense that it is not assuming you are
an email admin pro who knows half of stuff already.
Besides I already have the (not read yet) SAMS Postfix book, and
wouldn't buy another.