[nmglug] how bad is this,

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Fri Sep 17 11:53:00 PDT 2004

Well the disk problem seems to be something related to disk space,
I am using an 80G disk that got full when run a backuping script,
I was creating a new tar file (about 40G),
now I mounting the destination and creating the file there instead of
taring and moving,
duh,

btw, does someone have a rapidcomm installation cd that I can borrow?
(usually shipped with most us robotics modems)