[nmglug] Basic Masquerading/Firewalling with iptables-glug tutorial

a_kaluta akaluta at zianet.com
Sun Aug 21 15:01:03 PDT 2005

Dear Club Members;
Interestingly looking in the Kernel configuration it appears that in
 Networking Options
   config_packet=y
#config_packet_mmap is not set.
no specific mention of packet filtering

in Net Filter configuration submenu
  config_IP_NF_IPTABLES=m
(although as they say in Greece "it's all Chinese to me.")
I am writing to add another piece to the puzzle.
                                                 Anthony