[nmglug] Beatrix Distro

Tim Emerick timothyemerick at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 21:48:18 PST 2005

Thanks to whomever I received the Ubuntu distro from at the last meeting.  I
ended up passing it on to someone else that was curious about Linux.  I
mentioned that I had checked out Beatrix Linux which is a minimalist Ubuntu
distro.  Thought I would pass on the url to anyone who was interested.  If a
Ubuntu user does check out Beatrix I would be interested to hear their
thoughts.  I've yet to check out Ubuntu and would like to see how it compares
to Beatrix.

http://www.watsky.net

Tim Emerick