[nmglug] forum

Jason Davis mohadib at openactive.org
Sun Feb 27 21:27:44 PST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 18:19 -0700, Jason Davis wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 15:15 -0800, Tim Emerick wrote:
> > Nice!
> >
> > Wanted to ask what platform you are using for the nmglug.org website.  You
> > write it from scratch or use a CMS system?
>
> > > We found a nice forum program called Phorum (phorum.org).

er excuse me , I was not ready to hit send yet ...  The nmglug site is
some php and ssi JS put together while hampstering about in his free
time.

And I would like to take this moment and issue JS a
"Fine Work" (I'm making a thumbs up gesture right now you just cant see
it). The site looks nice. If i had lots of time to fetter away ... my
site might look half as nice.

keep up the fine work,
jd

What is love? What is this longing in our hearts for togetherness? Is it
not the sweetest flower? Does not this flower of love have the fragrant
aroma of fine, fine diamonds? Does not the wind love the dirt? Is not
love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikened to? Are you with
someone tonight? Do not question your love. Take your lover by the hand.
Release the power within yourself. Your heard me, release the power.
Tame the wild cosmos with a whisper. Conquer heaven with one intimate
caress. That's right don't be shy. Whip out everything you got and do it
in the butt. By Leon Phelps

Jason Davis <mohadib at openactive.org>