[nmglug] way kool

a_kaluta a1auction at zianet.com
Mon Feb 28 17:06:10 PST 2005

Jason wrote:
js at jasonschaefer.com js at jasonschaefer.com
Sun Feb 27 23:59:27 MST 2005

  a..
lol. thanks, Mr Phelps.

Tim. The server is debian (testing) that Los Alamos Computers donated...If you need to see behind
the scenes, let me know.

It would be cool to get people involved, in any way possible. Anyone....
Anyone....?

-Jason
GUYS,as you can surmise by my use of this fromat,I just came in on the morning milk train.I met some of you at last thursdays meeting,my enthusiasm far exceeds my knowledge,I am feverishly reading "how linux works". ordered a portable unit from lac.now I am seeking a large suitcase or perhaps a handtruck to carry the unit to glug meeting,perhaps a recently graduated neophyte can sell me theirs.I know some html smatterin of Java script,I am looking to "Mailman" as my first conquest.Jason,so as to the point I would like to peek behind the scenes esp. "Mailman.I had a terrific time and had no idea their were such interesting people around,up here in the mountainssurrounding taos the coyotes are interesting and we have a merry time listing to them yep,but they have yet to be introducted to the computer. Anthony Kaluta