[nmglug] PDA

Will Pearson wpearson at mail.sfps.k12.nm.us
Thu Jan 20 13:31:21 PST 2005

Whoops. The SL-6000L comes with built in WiFi, not bluetooth. The
SL-6000 doesn't come with built in WiFi. I don't know why I thought that
it had built-in bluetooth. Still, the SL-6000 carries an impressive list
of specifications. Now, the SL-6000 is big. Sharp doesn't call their
Zaurus a PDA. They call it a 'Personal Mobile Tool' or PMT. If your
looking for a small PDA, this isn't it.

http://www.pdabuyersguide.com/sharp_zaurus_SL6000.htm

--
+---------------------------+------------------------------------------+
|William Pearson            |       "My computer crashes too!"         |
|Cell# 505-490-3805         +------------------------------------------+
|Technology Resource Center |  "The tree of liberty must be refreshed  |
|Santa Fe Public Schools    |    from time to time with the blood of   |
|                           |  Patriots & Tyrants" --Thomas Jefferson  |
|"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary |
|safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin       |
|"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World |
|War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." --Albert Einstein      |
|"The purpose of war is to decide who has justice on his side, the     |
|looser is the guilty one" --Lucan                                     |