[nmglug] mount read write ntfs

Tim Emerick timothyemerick at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 10:23:20 PST 2005

Thanks for the info Andres.  I was under the impression that I could only
READ from an NTFS partition.  I'll have to check out Captive NTFS a little
closer.

ps.  For those of us that have to admin Windows XP systems, this comes in
handy when having to work in a hosed NTFS non-booting XP system.

http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

Tim Emerick