[nmglug] ftp over vpn,

Ed Brown ebrown at lanl.gov
Fri Jul 8 09:42:08 PDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 08:56, Andres Paglayan wrote:
> well, that sheds some light, I am using a standard debian kernel for amd
> 7 series,
> will look for tun0, should it be shown by ifconfig?

Yes, it shows up with ifconfig, after running vpnc-connect, and goes
away after disconnecting.  By the way, my config file calls it out on
the first line, something like "interface tun0".  (Don't have it, the
config file, available right now.)

(Sorry about repeating myself about the NAT, I didn't think the earlier
mail got through, something odd going on when I hit send, it hung
waiting for RCPT...)

-Ed