[nmglug] ftp over vpn, + cpufreq

andres andres at paglayan.com
Sun Jul 10 12:19:46 PDT 2005

thanks Sam,
it takes a kernel fan to fix stuff, but it looks like I am using the
wrong app to vpn,
btw, how can I enable the cpufreq support in the laptop,
I had to reinstall and there's couple of things that are out of tune.
loaded all the cpufreqd parafernalia but got the message that cpufreq
isn't available, is that recompiling the kernel?
thanks again,