[nmglug] in town this week

Jason Davis mohadib at openactive.org
Mon Jun 27 17:25:58 PDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 19:27 -0400, Linda L. Julien wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I expect to be in Santa Fe this week and next, and I'm hoping to make it
> to the meeting on Thursday.  I'm looking into moving from the Boston
> area to Santa Fe within the next few months, so I'm interested in
> getting to know the Open Source community there.
>
> If I show up at the Santa Fe Baking Company on Thursday, will it be easy
> to find the group?
>
> Thanks,
> Linda

Just come to the back , where you will see a computer set up for all to
use. This is where we meet. If no one is around when you get there
just grab a seat , and enjoy the wifi , others will show :)

We look forward to meeting you.

jd
--
long l = Long.valueOf(new String(new byte[] {'1' , '2' , '3' ,
'4'})).longValue();