[nmglug] [Fwd: Your Name Came Up Re: NMGLUG]

js at jasonschaefer.com js at jasonschaefer.com
Wed Mar 9 23:50:43 PST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Your Name Came Up Re: NMGLUG
Date: 	Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:53:18 -0600
From: 	Yvette Riccione <yvette at riccione.com>
To: 	webmaster at nmglug.org

Hello NMGLUG:
While conducting research, I came across your organization and
thought you might be able to help me because of your group's
specialty.  My name is Yvette B. Riccione, and I am networking to
find either people or organizations to contact regarding an opening I
have available for a Software Engineer with a background in
linker/loader tools specifically with GNU binutils (see details
listed below).

Any suggestions where I should look, or people to contact will be
most appreciated.  In advance, thank you for your help and valuable
time.  If you prefer to speak with me directly, I can be reached at
972-407-1900, ext. 22, or toll-free at 1-866-794-0287, ext. 22.  I
look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Yvette B. Riccione
Riccione Resources, Inc.

Software Engineer, C/C++, GNU, linker technologies, Dallas, TX

Immediate need for a new team member to work in the R&D Department
developing a new-space optimized, secure linker.  This linker will be
for the ARM CPU and will augment or supplant the existing vendor
provided linker.

Qualifications needed:
*Experience in static/linker technologies.
*Working knowledge of GNU binutils and compiler tool chain internals.
*Solid experience with C/C++ programming with knowledge of data
structures and algorithms preferred.
*Cross platform skills -- i.e., programs written by candidates must
work on Windows and Unix platforms with identical functionality.

Plusses:
*Experience with RTOS.
*Knowledge of ARM CPU, ARM assembly language.

Salary:  80K - 100K + bonus + benefits

--
Riccione Resources, Inc.
17194 Preston Road, Suite 102-390