[nmglug] bash script question,

Ed Brown ebrown at lanl.gov
Mon Mar 21 11:58:38 PST 2005

Here's an answer to your original question anyway.  It looks like you
CAN include the password in the login command with this syntax (from
'info cvs'):

cvs -d :pserver:bach:p4ss30rd at faun.example.org:/usr/local/cvsroot login

That is, I guess you could try adding a colon after 'anonymous', to
indicate an empty field for the password before the '@'.

But, sounds like a moot point now...

-Ed