[nmglug] Aztec Box

Jason Davis mohadib at openactive.org
Wed May 4 08:02:59 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 15:08 -0600, a_kaluta wrote:
> Dear Glug;
> What was the solution to the sluggish kernal loading of the Aztec Box ?
> What software has been installed? Anthony

Hey Anthony,
 I'm not sure what the problem was with the 2.6 kernel.
So, due to time constraints , the box had to be installed
with a 2.4 kernel.
 The software installed ... all of the desktop stuff you would expect
Gnome , OpenOffice , Firefox (with flashplayer , realplayer , java
plugins) etc....

 If you would like to check it out stop by anytime or
come to tomorrows meeting at the Aztec from 5:30-8 or so

cheers,
jd

Jason Davis <mohadib at openactive.org>