[nmglug] Install Party , YAY

Tim Emerick timothyemerick at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 16:24:31 PDT 2005

Jason,

I have a handful of 64MB Pc100 SDRAM you can have to upgrade those machines
to 128meg.  If you think the GUI zooms on 64MB you should check out 128MB.

On another note.  This is a really nice debian distro that I've installed on
a P2-400 machine and I've been using it as a browser in my garage.  It runs
like a champ.

Tim