[nmglug] mvlug

Sam Noble sam.noble at comcast.net
Fri May 13 13:23:56 PDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 12:54 -0600, Charles Cosse wrote:
> Hello,
> about 2 days ago there was a short thread in which it
> was mentioned that there exists an "mvlug" for the
> Mesilla Valley, to the south.  The site had essentially
> withered for the past few years, however, several of
> us have regrouped and are in the process of re-establishing
> an mvlug.  We are still in the formative stages, but
> I thought it would be appropriate to let you all know
> that we're here (10 so far) and are looking forward
> to having an active local lug.

Excellent.

I propose the listing of mvlug, SNMLug, and NMOSUG on the nmglug links
page.

Visit:
http://nmglug.org/links-proposed.html
for a preview.

Please comment on names, capitalization, ethical objections, and
preferred variety of Taco Bell taco sauce (I prefer the 'hot' to the
'fire') or forever hold your peace.