[nmglug] Pythoniso

ccosse ccosse at asymptopia.org
Fri Sep 9 21:51:45 PDT 2005

If anyone needs a good book for python, i would like to
recommend the "Python Essential Reference" by
David Beasley on New Riders Press.  There are a lot
of half-baked books on the market, but this one is
exceptionally useful, well written, succinct, and
complete.  It's one of the most used books I own,
anyway, and I don't own stock or anything. It's just
a really good book.
-Charles Cosse