[nmglug] server down

a_kaluta akaluta at zianet.com
Thu Sep 29 17:29:26 PDT 2005

Jason;
Sounds good,interested contrubuting club members will have shell access to a
segment of a glug computer to use for web sites and related activities.if my
undstanding is correcto ,I am also then  interested , at the moment I am
feverishly trying to install 'woody' from cd to my "new" PA500 will read
there remaining club comments.in a bit. keep up the good works.
Anthony