[nmglug] messed up permissions!

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Sun Apr 9 16:01:47 PDT 2006

On Sunday 09 April 2006 2:28 pm, Gary Sandine wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply Gary. Here are the outputs from the commands:

"[Brian-OKeefes-Computer:/volumes/UNTITLED] brianoke% df -h
/dev/disk0s5           40G   33G  7.0G  83% /
devfs                 1.0k  1.0k     0 100% /dev
fdesc                 1.0k  1.0k     0 100% /dev
<volfs>               512k  512k     0 100% /.vol
/dev/disk0s8           15G   11G  3.2G  78% /Volumes/UNTITLED"

And:

"lrwxr-xr-x    1 root     admin          12 Mar 20  2005 /tmp -> /private/tmp"

Untitled is the Linux Partition and there is still space. What does the second
output tell us?
Thanks again.