[nmglug] triple boot ( xp/linux/linux )

luis pena glyph_dtd at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 10:49:08 PDT 2006

I currently have my laptop as a dual boot w/ xp and fedoracore5. I have 1MB of swap and an extended partition for my /home directory. I tried installing suse on a free ext3 partition that I created in part. magic. Instead, suse took over the bootloader and only gave me the option to boot into xp, suse and suse (safe mode). I should have took a look at the menu.lst file before I freaked...but breakings things are a part of learning. I'm back to square 1: xp w/ fc5 dual boot. Would anyone give some suggestions on approaching a triple boot, prefferably an individual familiar with the suse install process. Thanks!

Luis

http://mail.yahoo.com