[nmglug] messed up permissions!

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Mon Apr 10 18:00:28 PDT 2006

On Monday 10 April 2006 12:20 pm, Gary Sandine wrote:
I have played around the command line in OS X but at my advanced age I tremble
at the thought of learning all of the syntax! I still try and still screw up.
I am going to login to Linux as root and run the commands. I realize also
that when i changed ownership of .ICEauthority I did that from OS X so
hopefully your commands will change that.
Thanks guys!
PS: Brian-OKeefes-Computer:~ brianokeefe$ echo $UID
501
In OS X