[nmglug] Need an old CPU

Matthew McCleary matthew.mccleary at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:58:52 PST 2006

Funny ... I've been looking for just the same CPU (assuming, of course,
you're looking for the one with a 100 MHz FSB, not 133).

These are exceedingly rare. I've had trouble finding them even on eBay, and
then only for unreasonably inflated prices. You may have better luck
dropping to a 933 or 800, or going with a 1.4 GHz Celeron (the increased
speed can make up for the decreased L2 size).

Good luck.

Matthew

--
Matthew S. McCleary, MCP