[nmglug] 2nd nic

Eric Krieger gcleric at linuxjunkie.net
Tue Jan 3 23:14:52 PST 2006

Just so we're clear I'm not just talking about Microsoft vs. Linux I'm
referring to "Network Security" (i.e. Firewalls, Intrusion Detection
Systems, Corporate Proxy servers, routers, etc.).  Bypassing your
corporate infrastructure to gain Internet access, whatever reason your
corporate Internet access is not good enough, I would bet is employment
risky thing. Especially so if you are in the health care or financial
industry's.  Take it as you want but a warning versus loosing you job is
a helpful tip.

- Eric