[nmglug] Evolution junk filter

js at jasonschaefer.com js at jasonschaefer.com
Wed Jan 4 10:57:00 PST 2006

Yeah, Mozilla Thunderbird works better than anything I have seen. It has
a built in bayesian filtering that learns from you as well. The
filtering rules are very intuitive and powerful as well.

You can also install a calendar plugin or use the standalone sunbird
app. http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

Jason