[nmglug] ipw2200

a_kaluta akaluta at zianet.com
Mon Jan 16 20:43:34 PST 2006

Gentlepersons;
The past two meeting I have attended at SF Baking Co.
I have been the only member present and also the expert linux attendee..I
would like to report things have been proceeding reasonably well at those
meetings with few glitches,there, I have been developing several inovative
ideas which I plan to discuss with myself at the forthcoming meeting and I
will report on the progress of these  ideas as they develop.
One idea we (I) wish to  preserve is; the meetings are still open to the
public.
 I will at those meetings contiue introducing linux to the public  and help
those stray individuals who wander into the meetings to solve there linux
problems
Personally I would like to use linux in my own life as a functional
distribution rather than as a novelty.as a strategy
 to begin such an accomplishment  I could use some installation assistance
with ipw2200. If anyone is knowledgable enough an is willing to help with
such an endever and who may wish not to be seen in such a public place as a
glug meeting,please contact me so that we can make arrangements for a
meetinga at  a less conspicious location. Thank You. Anthony Kaluta