[nmglug] CORRECTED: Network Administrator Job Opening

Greg Stark g.stark at conergy.us
Fri Jul 28 13:30:27 PDT 2006

Sorry I had the wrong email in the original post:

Conergy USA, a major leader and rapidly expanding company in the global
renewable energy market has an immediate opening for a Network Administrator
in our Albuquerque office. This position is primarily responsible for the
planning, implementation, daily maintenance & help desk for the Conergy
computer network & resources in the North/South America region.

Qualified candidates must possess a BS in Computer Science or CCNP
equivalent experience; 3+ years of Linux/Unix/Windows (AD) exp; Proficient
in UNIX scripting language (Perl/BASH); strong organizational/project/time
mgmt skills; excellent analytical/troubleshooting/problem-solving abilities;
good written/oral/listening skills. Qmail / Exchange Server & Oracle
experience a plus.

Interested & qualified candidates are invited to provide their cover letter
with salary requirements and resume to: Human Resources, Conergy, Inc., 7007
Wyoming NE- Bldg C, Albuquerque, NM 87109, or fax to 505-563-4501 or email
to b.johnston at conergy.us. No phone calls or walk-ins please. Conergy offers
a competitive compensation/benefits package (medical/life/PTO/401K). EEO.

Greg Stark
Web Programmer, ext. 0740

Conergy Central Services USA
Our World is Full of Energy