[nmglug] Hooray for SUN!

mohadib mohadib at openactive.org
Mon Nov 13 13:07:51 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 10:15 -0700, Sam Noble wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 09:31 -0700, mohadib wrote:
> > YES! this is very exciting , now i can tell RMS and every Linux geek to
> > STFU \o/
>
> Or you could say thanks maybe. :P

True True , but i have used java freely for years ,
I have been thanking sun for some time now. :)

transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control
again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to
bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it!
Watch these pituitary retards bang their fucking skulls together and
congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America!
You are free to do what we tell you! You are free to do what we tell
you!