[nmglug] no keyboard after x11 shutdown,

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Wed Oct 18 11:38:31 PDT 2006

i selected 104 and us keymap,
I don't think I eer selected a keyboard for vga console,

if i do menu->exit, gives me the same,
the only key that works is caps,

the other odd think,
is that when is booting up,
if the wifi card is plugged in, it hangs there,
saying: cardmgr[3624] watching 1 socket
forever,

if I boot without the card, and then plug it in when is done,
works fine,