[nmglug] Monitors, keyboards,

Bill York iago at pobox.com
Tue Sep 19 07:11:29 PDT 2006

Here is the contact info for the person that will take your CRTs. If anyone
else has USABLE equipment, they're happy to take it. They do have a *small*
shop there and they may need surplus components for repairs, but I think
they generally prefer whole computers and peripherals.

Bill

-----------

Thanks Chris, yes we will take them Bill. I hope you can deliver. *435 St
Michaels Dr* *Building D *Thank you, Andy

 *
 Andy Winnegar
Deputy Director
NMDVR/NMTAP