[nmglug] disk space again

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Thu Apr 5 18:35:11 PDT 2007

Hi all,
I was burning a dvd using GnomeBaker from content on a separate USB
drive. The file was about 3.5 gigs in size. I have had 2-3 gigs of free
space on my hard drive but I started getting low disk space warnings
when trying to burn the disk. I thought this was due to temporary files
so I canceled the burn but my disk space stayed low. I logged out and
back in to see if the tmp files would be flushed but no dice. I decided
to check disk space in my home directory which was showing as 7
gigs-very high. I found the .gnomebaker.iso file and deleted it but I
see that Beagle is using 648 MB and most of that is the text-cache. Do I
need this cache?
thanks in advance!
Brian